Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, November 29, 2009

{{just us}} Our Family Photos

I think a photographer's worst fear is his/her own family photos!  Especially when they have young children.  Even more so when their children don't have their regularly scheduled nap....  Especially when they're son has cat scratches all over his face........  Sounds like my family!! =)
We ventured out to test out this location, and I had my younger sister get behind the camera to try to capture a decent family shot.  She did great with what she had to work with!!
So enjoy a sneak peek of my own photos!








1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP