Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kennewick Boutique Portrait Studio :: Newborn :: Another baby plan member!

Meet another member of the Adored first year plan!  This little man was so much fun to photograph at his newborn session.  He wasn't too keen on falling right to sleep, so we were able to get some quirky personality, wide-eyed open shots (which I LOVE!).  But he finally gave in and was such a good boy letting me pose him about.  His Momma ordered an album for this session, and I loved it so much I ordered another for a studio sample :)  So, if you want to see more of what a newborn session would look like, drop me a note and we can set something up!
(Oh, I've also photographed him twice since his newborn session, hopefully those will be up soon ;)





7 comments:

Jennifer Fri Jan 25, 09:52:00 PM  

Love the review at the end of the post. You are awesome;-)

Amber Sun Jan 27, 09:45:00 PM  

Cute cute cute! I just love those wide awake shots!

Anya Wait Tue Jan 29, 06:37:00 AM  

AWWW! Love the little expressions :)

Amanda Tue Jan 29, 09:24:00 AM  

Oh goodness that teddy bear hat makes my heart melt!

Jessica Tue Jan 29, 09:45:00 AM  

Great work! Love, love, love the one of him in the gray fur! His parents must be so pleased :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP