Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, January 25, 2013

Kennewick Boutique Portrait Studio :: Have camera, will travel! First Birthday Cake Smash

Meet Mr. Landon!  We were back together for the final session in his year plan +1!  Mom & Dad wanted to switch things up and do his final session at home, where I could capture him in his 'natural habitat' :)  And I am SO glad we did, because it was a nice change of pace to get him out of the studio.  We started at home, with a few inside and in the backyard, then took a walk around the block to their neighborhood park, then back home for a SUPER fun cake smash and washtub bath.  One of my favorite sessions to-date!!


ummm, FAVE!!







See more of Landon at six months and at his newborn session.

5 comments:

Marie Abury Fri Jan 25, 08:36:00 PM  

Love it! The real interactions, the cake smash, what a cute family and baby! And perfect pictures to document them!

Melissa Sun Jan 27, 11:42:00 AM  

Awww I just love a cake smash! Great session!

Amber Sun Jan 27, 11:04:00 PM  

How cute!! I love the idea of shooting him in his element too :)

Amanda Lipsey Tue Jan 29, 09:32:00 AM  

I LOVE lifestyle sessions! This is perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP