Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, December 22, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Family & Baby Photographer}} Smith Family!

Last month I welcomed the entire Smith family to the MRP family :)  I got to take photos of the twin boys + Big Sister for some newborn photos, and I was glad to see them back for a family photo or two!  It wasn't too cold and everyone did great!  The boys weren't that in to it, but it's better than crying! ;)  I also got to use my new 'tent' with the kiddos, and they rocked it!



Then, the boys came back in to the studio a few days later for their 6 month photos!  They are so unbelievably cute, I wanted to sneak them home in my camera bag!


I can NOT wait for some 1st birthday photos!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP