Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, December 22, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Baby Photographer}} Born to model!

Oh mercy sakes!  This little girl was a photographer's dream!  She put up with me & my antics so well! :)  She went from outside to inside to clothing changes and barely made a fuss!  I do hope she comes back for some Birthday photos in the Spring!  And she was the first to model in my new pram as well, isn't she just divine!





And when Mom came in to order, she brought Grandma too, who picked up a set of accordion albums.  Aren't they perfect!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP