Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, December 21, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Baby Photographer}} Charlotte: 8 Months

Little Miss Charlotte was back again for her 8 month session (session #3 from her first year plan), and this time we moved it outside!  I was a tad nervous about the weather, as it was just dreary out the few days before we had scheduled her session, and it was the end of October (think FALL weather!).  But the day turned out so perfect and gorgeous!

And they brought their most well-behaved furry baby Charlie.  He was gorgeous and I wanted them to take my puppy home for training! ;o)

And since we had SO many cute ones, it was totally easy to throw together this wall collage!

And for every client I design a card layout, whether it's a newborn, 1st birthday, family, Christmas, whatever, and I designed this Chevron boutique folded template for them, as well as a few others.  This is not the one they picked, so I thought I'd share it, because I LOVE it! :)
View Charlotte's 4 month session here

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP