Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, December 6, 2011

{{ Elf on the Shelf }} Jack: 11/30-12/6

Nov. 30th.  Jack must have been feeling the LOVE :)
 Sneaking in some story time :)
 Need some shoes Jack??
 Jack is smooth, even screwed the lid back on after he got in!
 Doing some repelling.  I love the reflection of the tree bokeh in the frames and mirror on the far wall :)
 I think Jack wanted a late night mug of hot cocoa :)  There were marshmallows on the counter around the mug, but someone just ate them all..... including sneaking some from the mug itself!
 Hmm, maybe Jack's perch right behind the kitchen sink is a sign that he wants me to catch up on my housework..... ;o)




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP