Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{{Just Us}} Some recent deliciousness!

I just wanted to share a few things we devoured this past week.

Since we have an abundant amount of zucchini growing in our small garden, I had to find something to make with it.  (I also made two batches of zucchini chocolate oatmeal cookies, but I guess we ate those up before I could get photos :)  This was pretty good, even my 5 year old ate it up.  I think next time around I'm going to add in an extra meat, and not forget the sour cream!


Now, I had my doubts about this, but it turned out great!  I bought a bit of a smaller round bread for the next time around.  The pepper rings really made it superb!


I'm torn on this one.  I think what I didn't like was the cut up banana on the bottom.  We may try again but without the banana.


Absolutely delicious.  That is all. =)



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP