Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, September 23, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Sisters Photography}} Three peas in a pod!

These girls......  :)  

Mom and I scheduled, then rescheduled, then rescheduled again a few more times to try to get their whole family together for the photos, but it just wasn't working out.  So Mom decided to just get'r'done and get the girls' photos done.  They were great models, and quite the change from the newborns and babies I've been photographing, they took direction pretty well ;o)

Mom ended up ordering quite a few float wraps from their session, so as soon as she gets those hung up I'm going to drop on in, snap some photos and then share them with y'all!!  I can't wait to see them on her walls!!






The newest product I'm offering, similar to the mini-accordion books.  This is a 4x8 accordion book, and I think I'm in love!!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP