Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Newborn Photographer}} First 'return' newborn sibling!!

I have seen the lovely Jisa family a few times since I've been in the biz, and I am totally proud to announce that they are my first return belly & newborn clients!  This time around I photographed their newest arrival, Miss Berkley.  She wasn't too interested in sleeping for me, but we somehow managed to capture their new beauty :)







Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP