Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{{Just Us}} Wonderland

Last month, I took up an offer from a fellow client friend, who actually won a mini-session from me last year, then moved from the Seattle area to Spokane, to trade sessions of each others' family.  I am so glad we did, I had a blast!  More on that later.  While we were in Spokane, we stayed with my Dad, and we went miniature golfing for the first time as a family at Wonderland.  I looked at it as kind of an early 'birthday' for my Son, since he wasn't feeling too well on his actual birthday.  After we did a round of mini-golf, we went inside and hit up the ticket games.  I totally rocked it and won 250 on a game!!








I ask for one 'posed' photo....



Again, ONE posed photo..... I hope my Daughter grows out of this diva stage one day....


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP