Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, March 4, 2011

{{ iheartfaces }} anything BUT a face

This is a fun week over at I Heart Faces, merely for the fact that their topic this week is anything BUT a face!  As soon as I saw one of their featured posts in my Facebook news feed, I knew the perfect image to submit.

My kids love cameras.  They are two and four, below is my two year old.  My boyfriend brought this camera home the other day, and my Son (4yr) loves to 'take pictures' with it.  Well, my 2 year old got ahold of it and was testing out the buttons.  I just love it when she says, "Take a picture" and "Cheese" because she has been so anti-photo her whole life.  I need to set time aside to see if this works, then I might just let it be the kids' camera, to see life how they see it.

{their site is down right now, but I will be back with a button}

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP