Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, January 6, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Newborn Photographer}} Final session of Oh-Ten!

I had a fantastic year, and Mister Asher was the perfect ending.  All in all, he represented my year very well.  He was tough, and put up quite the battle, but in the end, beautiful images were captured.  I hope to see them all again soon for some family photos!  Remember his gorgeous Momma here?  And surprise, they had another boy!!  Congrats on your new addition!







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP