Sign up to receive my newsletter







Saturday, January 8, 2011

{{ 3-6-5 }} Week 1

I have once again taken up a 365 project, but my goal is definitely a 52 kind of thing instead, because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to take a photo a day for 365 consecutive days.  But I know I can take one a week.....  So far, I have taken a photo a day and here they are:

Jan.1: Mommy-Baby date 

Jan.2: New-ish hair color and new barrette from my Son 

Jan.3: My Son while getting some editing done at the studio

Jan.4: Two daily things: flip calendar and Scentsy

Jan.5: Getting back in to sewing

Jan.6: Finished outfit!

Jan.7: Enjoying sewing and new tools for the kitchen

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP