Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, July 15, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Newborn Photographer}} ANOTHER feisty little girl!

What is the deal with all these feisty little girls who have come my way?!  Good thing I'm patient! Ha!  It is always worth it in the end.  Meet Miss Olivia Rae, which is similar to my own, Madalynn Olivia May.  I wanted an 'Olivia', but being that was one of the top 5 names I think for 2008, I decided to use that as her middle name.  Anyhow, isn't Olivia gorgeous!  She has her first pair of horns already as well (big outdoors family :).



1 comments:

Julie Thu Jul 15, 09:11:00 PM  

*sigh* Not to be biased, but she is pretty gorgeous! Thanks so much Meghan. Sorry she was so feisty for ya :) It was so worth it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP