Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Family Photographer}} Model Material!

Way back when, I photographed this little man's cousin, who was born around the same time he was, for his newborn photos.  Can you believe this little Mr. was  born at only 3 pounds!  I got some smiles out of him when we started, then he got all serious on me.  It happens!!  And aren't they a gorgeous family!  Pretty much model material. =)

Mom is from Brazil and she wanted to incorporate both the flags in a photo.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP