Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A STUDIO!!

The time has come!  I have gotten a studio space!  Can I tell you, I am beyond excited about this.  And what makes me even more excited about this is everyone else is very excited for me as well!!  I just signed the lease this evening, and I can't wait to start moving in!  I will be holding my newborn workshop there next week, and I still have one available spot for that as well.  And to leave you with one preview of my  new studio, here it is!  And the landlords will be painting the outside, although I have become a bit fond of it now :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP