Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, June 1, 2010

oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!

Oh please, I will take all the positive 'studio' vibes you readers out there can muster!!  I am looking in to getting a new studio/office space, and I found one I am pretty much in love with!  It was, I think, love at first sight.  Okay, well maybe not at first sight, the sea foam green did make me a bit weary, but after looking inside (and chatting with the owners, saying they'd take care of painting it), I was lusting, then total swoon fell over me!  Anywho, I meet with the owners tomorrow, so send me those vibes!!

And here is a preview, and you'll see the lovely green I'm talking about =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP