Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, May 24, 2010

{{ iheartfaces }} YELLOW!



The theme this week over at:
is one of "yellow".  I had thought, I'm not sure if I have anything yellow that would work.....
Then, ta-da!  I remember the photo I posted of my Daughter modeling her new birthday tank top & a rosette I made!  That is showcasing yellow!!
But then..... as I just now went to pull up her photo to upload, I noticed a few photos I had taken of her & I.  I don't know if this will technically work, since I had my Sister take the photo, but I edited it, if that counts.... =)
I had my Sister take a few photos of my daughter & I after I had read a fellow photog's blog post about "is there a perfect time", and I decided that since I am ALWAYS behind the camera, I need to get in front with my babies.
So here we are!


1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP