Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, January 24, 2010

{{ iheartfaces }} Texture!

This week theme over at iheartfaces is texture.  Some might not be aware that you can add texture to your images using a photo editing softwares.  Visit their blog post here to learn more about textures and view some of the other great images demonstrating use of texture.
My image this week is of my daughter.  She is by far the toughest person for me to photograph, which makes a certain Mommy very frustrated at times!  But, I do capture sweet images like this, which more than make up for her sassiness!



8 comments:

Unknown Sun Jan 24, 10:32:00 PM  

What a little sweetie :) Very nice picture. I don't envy you trying to capture a little person that is always on the move!

Unknown Sun Jan 24, 11:03:00 PM  

Love it!... what a great expression!

Unknown Sun Jan 24, 11:20:00 PM  

I love capturing these moments. Cute photo and I love the texture on it.

Kit Womble Photography Mon Jan 25, 09:08:00 AM  

I love the realism of this shot. So "in the moment". Very nice :)

Mamí♥Picture Mon Jan 25, 09:23:00 AM  

what a sweet beautiful face...♥【ツ】

April W Tue Jan 26, 10:22:00 AM  

Very cute.Good use of texture! Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP