Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, May 19, 2013

My crew and I run a 5K and we do it at night!

On Friday night, I had the awesome experience of my first 5k run! :)  Granted, I had ran Bloomsday earlier this month, but that's not 5k..... ;o)  We ran the Glow Run for Boobs for Betty so we got decked to the nines to participate!  We did tye-dye t-shirts, grabbed a few accessories from the dollar store and BAM!  We were on our way!

This is our crew
L to R: My Aunt, me, my cousins's BF, my cousin Tasha and my cousin Jaimie

Our shirts: two on the horizontal running team and one will run for vodka.


Ninja style

Our 'before' adventures


If you're an instagram fiend, check out the #glowruntc



3 comments:

Unknown Sun May 19, 05:26:00 PM  

Lol why is Jamie grabbin her junk in the motion pic. Lol

Unknown Fri Feb 14, 10:52:00 AM  

Haha I didnt know u commented angel haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP