Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kennewick, WA Boutique Studio Photography :: Traveling Clients : Cake Smash!

Check out this super adorable stud muffin!  His family was referred to me by one of my favorite repeat clients from Walla Walla, WA!  I love getting out of town clients, it makes me feel uber warm and squishy inside! :)  They were in for some family photos and first birthday photos, cake smash included!!




 





And wouldn't this make an adorable wall display in their home?!







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP