Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, September 5, 2012

{{ Kennewick, WA First Birthday }} A baby-planner graduates!

Finally getting to blog Mr. Landon's session, only almost three months later :)  I am a part of an *awesome* group of photographers and we are doing a BLOG BOOT CAMP!  Get'r done!

So this is Mr. Landon, he has finally graduated from an extended first year plan.  His parents signed him up for the year plan, but wanted him to come in every three months, so we tacked on an additional regular session for his birthday session, the first time I got to visit him at home!  I had a blast following the little walking man around, trying to capture him in his 'natural habitat' :)






One of my favorite things for birthday sessions?  CAKE SMASH!!  I think Landon liked his cake :)



When you're dirty, what do you do??




And just because I love comparison shots, here is Landon at his newborn session and at his 1st birthday.




8 comments:

Angela Chandler Wed Sep 05, 12:03:00 PM  

So cute!! Love the color of his hair!

Jessica Washburn Wed Sep 05, 01:12:00 PM  

Love that clapping shot--everyone looks so happy:)!

Jennifer Wed Sep 05, 01:39:00 PM  

Your birthday collage is super fun;-)

Melissa Berg Wed Sep 05, 02:14:00 PM  

So sweet! I love the one of him kissing his daddy. :)

I love seeing newborn/one year collages. Amazing to see how much they've changed.

Huong Forrest Wed Sep 05, 02:58:00 PM  

Oh!!! This is absolutely adorable! I love that he "graduated"!

Jessica Fri Sep 07, 07:04:00 AM  

Great captures! I love the one where he is kissing his daddy. So sweet!

Anya Wait Fri Sep 07, 10:03:00 AM  

Awwww! I love his bathing shots. He looks so happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP