Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{{ Kennewick, WA Boutique Photographer }} What to Wear Wendesday

I'd like to start doing 'What to Wear Wednesdays', at least every other week.  WW2W are to help clients of any photographer sort of map out what clothing choices might work for their upcoming portrait session.  Here in the Tri-Cities, we're moving right along in to fall, with some strange-o weather!  At 8:30 this morning, the temperature on my phone was 36 degrees, yet the high is suppose to be around 85 I think...  SO if you have a morning session, you might want to think long pants and light jackets, but in the evening you could still get away with 'summer' wear :)


These two 'what to wear' are from Corina Nielsen.

When picking out outfits, don't try to be 'matchy', try to stay coordinated by staying within the same color tones.


2 comments:

Melissa Berg Wed Sep 12, 10:19:00 AM  

These are great! I wish I had the fashion creativity to put one of these together. :)

Huong Forrest Tue Sep 18, 08:47:00 AM  

I love the inspiration for FALL! My goodness it comes quick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP