Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{{Tri-Cities, WA Newborn/Family Photographer}} Have baby, will travel!

This adorable and incredibly sweet family traveled all the way from Outlook, WA for their photos!  The session didn't start out so great with the power on the block being out (think NO heat, but thankfully it was sunny I didn't need my AlienBees strobe light), and the family getting discombobulatied and turned around finding my studio.

Thankfully, the power came back on and we powered through multiple family and group poses (including some of my all time favorites!) and the newest addition managed to rock out a sort of mini-newborn session in the second half of the session (while the older three were kept entertained by Cars 2 on my tv in the studio) =)  I'm hoping to travel up to them this spring/summer/fall for some more family photos, I hear they have beautiful property :)








0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP