Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, January 29, 2012

{{ Tri-Cities, WA Family Expo }} Meghan Rickard Photography's Booth

This past weekend I participated in my first ever Expo!  The Family Expo was at the TRAC, in Pasco, WA, and it was a very fun, and very long, two days! =)

For my expo booth set-up, I wanted to give the message: 'This is what my nursery could look like', and I ran from there!  I had pretty much everything already in my studio, sans the walls, so it didn't take much to get my display ready.  I also had most of my products in the studio already for display purposes, but I did have to narrow down a few to display on the wall and a cutie for the front of my booth.


The chevron curtains I made myself.  I purchased the fabric from Fabric.com, cut, sewed, cut & sewed some 'ties' for the top, and looped them around some branches one of my clients cut off a tree in her yard!



 
Display of albums, cards, stickers and magnets on my little white table.



Albums, image boxes, prints, cards and toys.



More albums, some mini-moo cards, suckers and be sure to vote for my photo by 'Liking' it on Kid's Play Tri-City Family Magazine's Facebook page!




Our new betta fish :)


AND, were you a WINNER?!

WINNER of the birth photography is................ Kaitlynn Oats!!

WINNER of the newborn session is Melissa Shannon!

WINNER of the baby session is................ Rebekah Norman!

WINNER of the $100 print credit is.................. Elissa Overstreet!

TWO winners of the $50 print credits are...................... Kristin Wren & Nicole Stickney!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP