Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, November 13, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Baby Plan Photographer}} 3 Months!

Landon was back in the studio for the second session of his baby plan at 3 months old!  Check out his newborn photos here.  I remember that day in September (yes, I'm that behind on blogging), neither of the two little boys that came in that day were up to having their photos taken (both members of my 1st year plan).  At least the photos we did squeak out were some super cute ones!  Can't wait to see him again next month at 6 months!!





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP