Sign up to receive my newsletter







Saturday, November 26, 2011

{{ Just Us }} Elf on the Shelf

Elf on the Shelf has finally made it's way in to our house!  I'm not sure who is more excited, the kids or myself! :)  If you're not sure what Elf on the Shelf is, check out their website here.

So meet Jack, our elf from the North Pole.  The timing was great and the day we picked up Jack at Target, they were showing the Elf on the Shelf movie that night on CBS.  My 5 year old totally gets it, my 3 year old, not so much yet.....

So I will be photographing Jack's adventures around our house this year, and I will hopefully be uploading them every few days.  This morning, we found Jack in a wreath, hanging behind the Christmas tree...





1 comments:

Tamara Curry Sat Nov 26, 10:02:00 PM  

I think we're going to do it next year when Tristan can kind of understand the concept. It's too fun looking at all the creative ways people are entertained by their little elves! I can't wait to see the adventures and games your little Jack has!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP