Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, November 7, 2011

{{ iheartfaces }} BLACK

This week's theme on I Heart Faces is 'Black'.  For my entry, I looked for a few minutes through my sessions, and nothing really stood out until I opened up the folder for the wedding I photographed in September.  I have plenty to choose from there :)  They're backyard wedding gave for a totally beautiful 'background' for the Bride & Groom photos.  I have a lot of favorites from this series, and I'll just share one for my entry.  To see more, check out my album on Facebook.




5 comments:

Jessica Mon Nov 07, 12:19:00 PM  

Wow, what a gorgeous setting! Great picture.

Sabrina Mon Nov 07, 01:11:00 PM  

Beautiful Bride and Groom and Amazing setting!!

Alvin N. Mon Nov 07, 01:17:00 PM  

awesome shot! great location.

Tirzah Wed Nov 09, 08:33:00 AM  

Gorgeous!! Absolutely love the light & the location! Good luck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP