Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, October 24, 2011

{{ iheartfaces }} Let them be little

The theme at I Heart Faces this week is "Let them be little".  

I posted this photo on Facebook, telling people how it isn't as easy for me to take pictures of my own kids, as it is for me to photograph my clients, and that Parent's shouldn't feel like their children are uncooperative, because I've seen it all, personally!!

So I say, LET THEM BE LITTLE.  In this time, kids are growing up way too quickly.  Let them have every minute they can of their childhood.  You won't regret it, and they will love you for it.



9 comments:

V Mon Oct 24, 02:06:00 PM  

hahaha... are they playing or fighting? I love this kind of photo.

Meghan Rickard Mon Oct 24, 02:18:00 PM  

Haha, mostly playing this time ;)

Unknown Mon Oct 24, 02:24:00 PM  

I love shots like this, the ones that when they are older you can look back and go that was really how they were together then, not the posed forced ones!

Leslie Mon Oct 24, 02:51:00 PM  

Great moment! It's fun that you were able to capture it.

Paige Mon Oct 24, 03:25:00 PM  

Perfect! Looks like fun fighting...

jen k Mon Oct 24, 09:06:00 PM  

such pure, genuine emotions! oh yes, let them be little :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP