Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, July 10, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Baby Planner}} Case of the 'Serious'

Little Miss Sam is back again!  Mom brought her in for round #2 of her 1st year plan, at a mere 3 months old.  Let me tell you, she was not all too excited to be there.  However, we got some super adorable ones, and she even was the first model of my new pettiromper (which I decided was totally off on the size... :)



 Look at that face!
See you again for round #3 at 6 months, Sam!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP