Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA First Birthday Photographer}} 1st Year Plan Graduate: Trevor!

It's always bittersweet to see my first year plan members 'graduate' from the plan.  I am so glad these families have entrusted me to photograph the growth of their sweet babies.  I may not get to see them as often now that their plan has come to a finish, but I do hope they continue to choose me to document their family as they continue to grow.

Now Trevor, he was probably the most happy he has ever been for his photos.  I absolutely LOVED it!  I can't say more than that, so I'll just let the photos do the talking.






And we ended with a cupcake 'smash' =)
 

Now here are some comparisons of the little man (and his big Brother)

 



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP