Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, April 18, 2011

{{ iheartfaces }} WIND

There is NO way I wasn't going to enter this week, our area is FULL of wind.  Most of the time, annoying as all heck!  In fact, just a couple weeks ago, the wind blew over this huge tree in my Mom's front yard.  Luckily, it blew right in the street, missing houses, landscaping, mailboxes, and everything else!  Anywho, the photo I chose for this week's entry is one of my Son.  I took him down for his 4.5 year photos, and he was being a rotten turkey for me!  In fact, the few real smiles I caught looked something similar to this: eyes closed, out of focus....  But of course, those are the ones I love the most :)


Take a peek over at iheartfaces to see some of the other 'wind' entries!


3 comments:

Emerald Studios Mon Apr 18, 10:36:00 AM  

Hey! Theres a little cutie I know! Love his expression! lol

MEGoo Photography Mon Apr 18, 10:44:00 AM  

So cute :) I love his expression!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP