Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, February 10, 2011

{{Tri-Cities, WA Birth Photographer}} Happy 'Birth'day Eduardo Elijah

Being a photographer who specializes in newborn photography, it only seemed natural to gravitate towards birth photography.  I follow of few of my inspirations and get teary eyed every time I view their blogs when they post a birth.  And then I automatically would turn around and share it on my Facebook page!  It seems that it's still not a very common thing, but I agree very much about one blog post I read: Birth photography is like wedding photography.  So true!  Life changing events, and you just have a photographer there to document it.

My first birth was amazing!  There are probably many other words to describe it, but amazing pretty much sums it up.  I got the word on Facebook that one of my two Moms was at the hospital getting induced.  Cue butterflies.  A few hours later I get a text, so I call my babysitter right away and she comes over right away.  As I'm leaving my house, I get a call that the Mom had gone from 5-10 in that 30 minutes, but they would wait for me :)

I rush to the hospital and when I arrive, I never have seen such a calmer environment.  Mom is a rock star, applying make up so she will be looking like a rock star in the photos.  Family is all around, filling the atmosphere with love.  Little kids running in and out, quite enjoying themselves.

Being that this was the very first birth I had ever witnessed, aside from the births of my own kids, I was nervous and shaking and sweating and on the verge of tears as the little one was being born.  I am so thankful
I was able to capture those moments that I saw and felt.

In the end, I had a fantastic first birth photography opportunity and a new gorgeous baby boy was born in to a family full of love for him.  I can't wait to see him again for some newborn photos!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP