Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, January 23, 2011

{{ iheartfaces }} Innocent Wonder

I took *the* perfect image for this today.  We played a bunch today, and still managed to keep the house decently picked up!  I put my Lensbaby on for some more play, since it's not really my go-to lens, and the moment I snapped this one of my Daughter, I fell in love!  I think I will actually print this and hang it in her room. And then when I saw on the Facebook news feed about the upcoming theme, I knew instantly I was going to use this photo.  I have no idea what she's looking at but she stood like this for a few moments, in her Tinkerbell costume during our 'dress up' time :)






12 comments:

Holly Thompson Sun Jan 23, 10:59:00 PM  

She looks so lost in thought, wouldn't you love to know what she's thinking? Love this, great capture!

This Little Bird Mon Jan 24, 05:35:00 AM  

love it. so sweet and playful.

Anonymous,  Mon Jan 24, 05:54:00 AM  

Absolutely love this!!

The Greenfields Mon Jan 24, 07:59:00 AM  

Hey Meghan! I'm one of your FB fans and I've seen your iheartfaces entries before and after checking out the contest, I had to enter as well.

What a great entry, she is adorable!

Marla Mon Jan 24, 12:15:00 PM  

love the tilt shift - really focuses you on the innocence of this photo. Great shot.

mamareese23 Mon Jan 24, 09:03:00 PM  

Oooooh, I love this! Makes me want to order a Lensbaby RIGHT NOW! :) Beautiful composition!

April Williams Tue Jan 25, 08:35:00 PM  

Pretty processing. Oh I wish I had a lensbaby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP