Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, January 10, 2011

{{Get your craft on}} Modge Podge Magnets

One of my 'goals' (not resolutions, cause who keeps to those?!), this year is to be more crafty, and document that as I go along.  Simple enough, right?  Here is my first craft, other than my side sewing, that I've done this year.  This is part one of the project, but I'm not exactly sure what part two is going to be yet.

Modge Podge Magnets
Get your supplies:
Scissors
Scrap paper
Glass drops
Small round magnets
Modge Podge
Paintbrush
Laptop and coffee not required :)


First, trace around the glass drops and cut out the circles from the scrap paper.  I picked up some coordinating printed scrapbook papers for $0.50 and $0.99 at Craft Warehouse.

Next, spread thin layer of modge podge on the back of the glass drop and press the cut out scrap circle to the modge podge.  Press and hold for a good 20-30 seconds.  Follow through with all glass drops.



After pressing on all the circles, run another thin layer of modge podge over the scrap paper.


Finally, hot glue the small magnets to the back of the glass drops.  Voila!

So until I finish part 2 of this project, this is our magnets' home :)

If you make yourself some modge podge magnets, share some link love!!



3 comments:

Allison Mon Jan 10, 02:01:00 PM  

These are awesome! Defiantly going to make some, thanks for sharing :)

Sylvia Cook Photography Mon Jan 10, 02:01:00 PM  

OK girl, those look awesome!! One more thing to add to my list of 'things I will never get around to doing'!

Unknown Mon Jan 10, 06:00:00 PM  

So cute! I have the little glass rounds from the $1 store to make some this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP