Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, December 13, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Family Photographer}} Welcome back S family!

I've known this family for about a year-and-a-half now.  I did baby girl's newborn photos way back when and they were also some gorgeous models for my Valentine's mini-sessions this past year =)  Not only are they some great clients, my Son begs to go over to their house for a play date.... ;o)  We started out on that dreary day with some photos in front of the tree, then it was just barely warm enough to venture out for some photos outside.








0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP