Sign up to receive my newsletter







Monday, December 6, 2010

{{ iheartfaces }} Self-portrait

The theme this week over at iheartfaces is self-portrait.  I have TONS of SPs with my kids (otherwise, I'd never be in photos with them).  I was browsing back to find a SP I did of myself when I went to visit my Dad last year, but I found this one, and thought it was perfect for this theme.  Not only am *I* taking a picture of us, but so is my son with the toy camera I keep at the studio.  Perfect, right?!  He's learning young =)






4 comments:

JaimeFlemingPhotography Mon Dec 06, 10:58:00 PM  

lol it IS perfect! it makes me wonder how the angle on his shot turned out *wink*

MPE by Irela Tue Dec 07, 05:13:00 AM  

Perfection. Love his enthusiasm and cute little face. Beautiful photo of both of you. (BTW...he looks just like you - soooo cute)

lsquare Tue Dec 07, 06:19:00 AM  

You couldn't have picked a more perfect shot. It captures the sweet relationship and what he's learning from you. Great job!...

Missy Tue Dec 07, 09:45:00 AM  

That's so precious. He is learning young!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP