Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, November 18, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Children's Photographer}} FOUR!

It's all about the sass! :)  Kendall is one of my baby-planner's big Sister, and we were going to join their photos in the last session, but of course, big Sister took a dive and had a lovely souvenir on her face, so we had to postpone.  As a Mother of a 4 year old, I totally understand them, NOT! :)  I'm happy to say that we walked away with Daddy's favorite image to date!




1 comments:

ashley Fri Nov 19, 01:50:00 PM  

Adorable! What a precious little girl and I love how you captured her gorgeous smile. I love that last one especially!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP