Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, October 15, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Family Photographer}} Mini-Session winner!

Another one of my baby plan members is back for a separate family session, this time they had won it from the last quarterly contest I had, check it out here.  But, in the end, this family session worked out in perfect timing, as the older girl face-planted a few days before I was suppose to take some photos for her birthday!!  Ouch!  So good thing we got some family photos done before that!
So here they are: enjoy!





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP