Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, October 1, 2010

{{Just Us}} photos for us

We try to do photos every year of the fam, and this is definitely the last year we don't hire out!  You should have seen me, running back and forth between setting the timer (couldn't get my remote to work) and 'posing'.  Between the running, the stress of my kids, the humidity and the light rain, I was pretty much a sweaty mess at the end!  Good thing we went to DQ afterward to celebrate my Sister's birthday.

So without further ado, here are some photos of my Mom's fam:

This was taken after my Sister had gotten up and bent my arm forward so I thought she had broken my fingers!
And this is an outtake when you're taking photos with a timer =)

A few days later I had decided I wanted some photos of myself with my two kids.  Having this post in the back of my mind for awhile, and having gone through a miscarriage a couple weeks ago, I decided I not only wanted to have these photos done, but I needed to have them done.  My Mom was able to go out with us to capture us as we are.
I was able to capture this great shot while we were waiting for my Mom to show:
And a new 'business' headshot :)



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP