Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Photographer}} New Kennewick Portrait Studio!!

Holla!!  Okay, back to normalcy :)  I had my studio grand opening a week or so ago, so I finally had the motivation to get all the crap out of my studio!  It looks soooooo purdy!  Thank you to all who were able to stop by and check it out, and I will be drawing a winner for the free session soon!  So here is a sneak peek in to the newest portrait studio in the Tri-Cities, and if you haven't been able to stop by yet, drop on in!  I'm usually there when editing and working on 'behind-the-scenes' stuff.

And congrats to me one of the greatest accomplishments of my life thus far (aside from the births of my children).  I am SO proud of myself!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP