Sign up to receive my newsletter







Sunday, August 22, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Photographer}} Back to school!

For the second year in a row, I've gathered some middle school students for some mini-sessions.  This year I had a great turn out and there some new faces.  Be on the lookout for these awesome mini-cards floating around a middle school near you!!  I hope you all enjoyed your 'non-traditional' school photos!!

{times are limited throughout the next month or so, so if you need to have some school photos of your own, please contact me ASAP}


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP