Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, July 1, 2010

{{Tri-Cities WA Photographer}} Friends & Family

I love it when I get clients who have never had 'professional' photos taken by a 'professional' photographer.  They are SO excited!!  Which, in turn, makes ME so excited! :)  Desi and I went to school together, and we have a kid about the same age (good 'ole three year olds!).  Desi lives with her friends, Xica, and her little 9 month old cutie!  They were a great group to photograph, and little Miss D was quite the diva!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP