Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{{Tri-Cities, WA Newborn Photographer}} Sleeping is overrated!

Another little feisty girl.  I do not know what is up with these girls!  At least they're adorable anyhow!!  But she was seriously one tough customer!  She finally fell in to a deep sleep after about two hours of trying to soothe her, and all it took was me, Mom & Dad having a conversation to push her to the next level of sleep.  While she was awake, I got some great photos of her beautiful eyes.



2 comments:

Jessica F Tue Jul 20, 08:37:00 AM  

Wow Meghan...what a CUTIE!!! I love how these turned out :)

shannon Sun Jul 25, 03:31:00 PM  

these are wonderful!! great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP