Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{{Tri-Cities Photographer}} Morning Mini-Sessions!

I decided I should split this up in two posts, because there are SO many wonderful photos!!  If you missed it before (and you probably did since these were spoken for like wild fire!), I hosted a day of mini-sessions this past Saturday.  Mini-sessions are a perfect way to dabble in the world of professional photography without investing $$$.  I had SO much fun and photographed beautiful families!!  I am very much looking forward to the next mini-sessions, which probably won't be until early Fall after the temps cool down.

Without further ado, here are my gorgeous morning families!  These were taken down in Zintel Canyon.  You can view more photos on my Facebook page.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP