Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{{Just Us}} Valentine Arts

After reading a fellow-photographer-friend-of-mine's blog post, I've come to feel the same way!  I know I can look through the two (soon-to-be three) photo albums and remember every. single. moment. in which each photograph was taken.  Now, I can't recall most of those moments off the top of my head, but after seeing & remember the emotions, I'm there again!

Without further ado, our Valentine art time =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP