Sign up to receive my newsletter







Thursday, January 14, 2010

{{Mini-Sessions}} Valentine's Mini-Session Availability


These sessions are being hosted on Saturday, January 30th from 9-12 and Sunday, January 31st from 9-11.  I'm about 90% sure of where they will be, but I wanted to get times out and available for those who are definitely interested! 


Availability:  please email me if you'd like to be on a reserve list

Saturday, January 30th

9
9:20
9:40
10
10:20
10:40
11
11:20
11:40
12

Sunday, January 31st
9
9:20
9:40
10
10:20
10:40
11
11:20
11:40
12



Now, since I am not requiring sitting fees or prepayment for packages ahead of time, it is very important that if you choose a time you show up.  I don't want others to miss out if there are no-shows.  Even if you want to get a time now, but later find out that that won't work, that is fine as long as you let me know asap so I can open that spot up for another family.

The 'theme' of the mini-sessions is Valentine's black & white.  Feel free to dress your love bugs in old fashion clothing or new 'cool' outfits.  If they have a special Valentine's outfit, that will work too!  Also, if you have something special you'd like to bring in for some of the photos, I'd love to see!

About 4-6 days after your mini-session, your gallery will be available online to view.  I will send out an email to everyone at the same time, and your gallery will only be available for 5 days to order your package.  Additional products are also available.  I then hope to have everyone's order back before Valentines! {although we are cutting it close :) }

So please email me to grab a time or if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing all your little love bugs!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP