Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, October 16, 2009

{{Tri-Cities Family Photographer}} "R" Family


We've been trying to schedule a time for awhile now, and we finally got to get together!!  Momma J works at Penny's Portrait studio, so you know how it goes....  Photographers have a hard time getting photos of their own family with them in it!  {which is something I'm working on myself :) }
So enjoy your sneak peek R Family!  I'd love to have Mr. K back for his 1 year photos!!




{{This was super hard for Mrs. R.  Lots of giggling =P }}



1 comments:

Kelly McG Fri Oct 16, 08:59:00 PM  

I love these fall shots! And what an adorable family. I always like seeing mom & dad in seperate shots as well, great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP