Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, October 6, 2009

{{just us}} Grati-Tuesday!


I'm grateful for moments like this.  I swear, and I'll swear over and over and over, that my daughter has cried for a year straight!  And some of you who know her better, you'd agree with me, a little or 100%!  So, I'm grateful for moments like this that I get to see a smile on her face.
{and of course my son's michief!}

I'm grateful for the health of my children.  Overall, my kids have been in great health their whole entire life (which isn't long, but still!).  I've recently read a story about a fellow photographer Mom who lost her son to the N1H1 virus.  So as I send out prayers and positive thoughts to his family, I also will pray for good health for my babies and everyone I know.

I am grateful for my crazy son.  He is silly, kind-hearted, busy, lover, friendly, outgoing, shy, tempermental, train-lover, hugger, snuggler, music-maker, and many other things!

So tell me, what are YOU grateful for?

2 comments:

Kelsey Tue Oct 06, 08:26:00 PM  

Adorable!!! I am grateful that my children are over their colds :)

Sonya Wed Oct 07, 10:39:00 AM  

Wow, great photos! I love how crisp they are, and I love the shallow depth of field in the last photo.

Good luck on the I Heart Faces Sticviews contest - thanks for entering :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP